Our vacation in Canyon Cove is one of the most amazing experience ever.
Good nice hotel. Great staff. Clean amenities.
The view from our balcony is one of the best in the world.
Full 180 balcony view includes the sea, the beach and resort.
The hotel was very clean and well-maintained.
#CanyonCove is located at #Nasugbu, #Batangas, #Philippines
Hi there! It’s me Janelle 🙂
This is our Day 3 of our Canyon Cove Resort getaway.
You can watch 1st day of our trip is in this link:
Canyon Cove is a big resort located at Nasugbu, Batangas.
It’s right at the edge of the island so there’s a very nice view of the West Philippine Sea.
The waves are not harsh because it’s a cove (as the name suggests ^^).
Their receptionists are very nice and accommodating 🙂
We got our booking at a discounted price through Metrodeal at only 2500php /room /night.
Among the amenities of the resort are:
– Bar with billiard pool and ping pong table
– Swimming pools for adults and kids
– Water activities (kayak, snorkeling, jet ski, banana boat, flying fish)
– Restaurant serving meals.
– Snack stall serving potato and chicken bites.
– Elevator that goes from the Basement to the 5th floor of the hotel building.
– Call for a masseuse from the room.
– Long beach. Have a walk at night!
– Beach volleyball court
Among the water activities we did are:
– Snorkeling (150php /gear / hour)
– Kayak (200php /boat / hour) (2 persons can ride the boat at a time)
Some things that are close by,
a tricycle away from the resort:
– A bus terminal going to and from Buendia, Metro Manila
– ATM: BDO
– Grocery: SM Supermarket
– 24/7 Convenience store: 7-Eleven
– Restaurant: El Cocinero – a Spanish-Filipino cuisine (highly recommended!)
– Get either room 516 or room 518. Both have King size bed and a balcony with the best view!
– Go on a weekday! There’s a good chance you can have the resort alone.
Some things to note:
– The shower and toilet’s water pressure can be a bit problematic in the morning when the rest of the guests are preparing to leave.
– Wifi is available only at the lobby.
This video is shot with Canon G7X MII
Follow me on my Social Media:
Got some questions on your upcoming trip?
Comment them below!
I will read through and reply 🙂
Video credits to Follow Fantasy YouTube channel